All artists who take part in the Crouch End Open Studios Art Trail will follow the latest government guidance regarding Covid 19. They will consider carefully what safety measures are needed at their venue to reduce the risk of Covid 19. Artists will communicate what safety measures they are using at their venue and what they expect of visitors.
1. Providing adequate ventilation
2. Reducing close contact between people, for example, by restricting the number of people visiting the venue. You may need to wait outside for a short while before entering.
3. Wearing face masks. If an artist asks you to wear a mask, please comply (unless you are exempt)
4. Providing hand sanitiser. Please use the sanitiser on entry.
5. Cleaning and sanitising items that are frequently touched
6. If requested, please fill in the NHS Test & Trace form or use the QR poster. Please keep a record of venues visited for tracing purposes.
We will also be taking appropriate safety measures at the CEOS Group Show at Hornsey Library.
Unfortunately, it is possible that an artist will be unable open their venue because of Covid 19. If this happens, we will display information about the cancellation at the venue and at the CEOS Group Show as soon as we can. We also aim to post information about any cancellations on this website.
Please do not visit CEOS Art Trail venues if you or somebody in your household has Covid symptoms or has had a positive Covid PCR test.